You want more from me?

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wolfhunter

I lay awaiting the arrival of an animal i could eat. My ear twitched as i heard an animal approaching. I could tell it was running, fast. A blur of white ran past my hiding spot, I quickly sprinted after it.
"A rabbit!" I thought, "I'm eating good tonight." A smiled appeared on my face at the thought of the meat.
The smile on my disappeared as I realized it was not a rabbit, but a fox. I had caught up to it so instead of pouncing, as I had planned to catch my prey, I ran in front of the fox and stopped. This blocked its path, therefore, it had to stop.
"Who are you? I haven't seen any white foxes in these parts before." He said. He was cautious, for the kingdom was at war with itself. His clan was still on the side of the King and Queen, but some others had rebelled.
She tried to move around him but he wouldn't let her, for he had realized it was a vixen (girl). She glared at him and said "If you are an ally of the king then I suggest you do not hinder me." She tried once more to move around him but he wouldn't let her through.
"That is not who you are." He stated.
She sighed. " I am Mooneater. An artic fox of Illiade."
He moved to let her pass, " Have a safe journey Mooneater"
Mooneater did not move. "I have told you who I am it is only fair you tell me who you are"
" I am Wolfhunter. I believe I am a red fox of Boxiat." He replied. " The sun shall be setting soon, if you would like you may stay with my clan for the night. We always welcome friends of the royal family."
"I would like that. Thank you." She said.
We started off to were my clan is sleeping for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment